There is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives (TNHJ) is a forum for emerging feminist scholarship dedicated to sharing traditionally and creatively formatted research with new scholars. We aim to sustain conversations between research and pedagogy for scholar-teachers working on urgent issues related to combatting white supremacy, cis-heteropatriarchy, neocolonialism, and imperialism.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The instructions in Ensuring an Anonymous Review have been followed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- To comply with the terms of the publisher's Crossref membership, Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) must be included with references when they are available. To check for DOIs, you can use the Free DOI Lookup form on the Crossref website. By checking the box, you assert that you have included DOIs where applicable.
This Author Agreement for There Is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives ("Agreement") is entered into by and between The Ohio State University, on behalf of its University Libraries ("Publisher") and the author ("Author").
For good and valuable consideration, Publisher and Author agree as follows:
1. Author hereby grants to Publisher the right to publish, reproduce, distribute, translate, transmit and display his/her submitted work and an abstract thereof ("Work") in There Is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives in whole or in part and in all formats and all media. Author also hereby grants to Publisher the right for Publisher to enter into agreements with third parties that grant such third parties any or all of the rights that Author has granted to Publisher herein. The aforementioned rights may include the rights necessary to index and abstract the Work. The Author agrees that any subsequent publication of the Work will credit There Is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives as the site of first publication and provide a link to the There Is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives website. This Agreement is subject to the terms and expectations outlined on Publisher's website (http://go.osu.edu/publishing-services).
2. Author represents and warrants that: (1) they are the creator and rights holder of the Work; (2) Publisher's exercise of the rights granted to Publisher herein will not infringe or violate any copyright or any other right of a third party; (3) if the Work contains any third party content, they have obtained the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner or that use of third party material is allowed because the material is in the public domain or an appropriate fair use analysis has been performed and there is a reasonable belief that use is permitted and (4) the Work contains nothing libelous or otherwise unlawful. Author hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher and its trustees, officers, employees, agents, and subgrantees from all claims related to Publisher's exercise of the rights granted to Publisher herein or related to the subject matter covered in Author's representations and warranties.
There Is No Hierarchy of Journals: Intersectional Feminist Perspectives is published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license, to allow for certain types of reuse without permission. By submitting this agreement, the Author agrees to apply a CC BY 4.0 license to the Work upon publication.